Do you like to take care of others and make them happy? Do you like the feeling you get when you see the results of your efforts shining, with everything perfect and in its place? Then you will be very happy working in housekeeping where a team of friendly hard working room attendants and house persons present each guest with a piece of “home”. Guests come to hotels looking for a clean room and a good night’s sleep – you are key in making that happen. In the role of Room Attendant you will:
- Be Meticulous – maintain clean and attractive guest rooms, i.e. make beds, change linens, clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure our rooms meet or exceed hotel/franchise standards.
- Focus on Details – ensure windows are shining, towels are folded correctly, supplies are restocked, closets are neat and clean with the right amount of hangers, etc. – precision is key!
- Be Organized – ensure your housekeeping closet and cart area ready to go!
- Be a Team Player – help your coworkers by pitching, training new staff, participating in department events.
- Be a Housekeeping Ambassador – Share a warm greeting and a smile with all the guests you encounter (and hopefully they will smile and say hello right back).
- Be a Safety & Security Agent – follow your hotel’s established safety and security policies & procedures. Anticipate problems and call management as needed.
To be successful in this role, you need Basic English communication skills. Medium work – exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Possess the ability to bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels. Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range. Ability to stand for long periods of time without sitting or leaning. Ability to multi task.
Please email your name, phone number, and relevant work experience to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.