Make the Most of Your Vacation
Make the Most of Your Summer when you Reserve Your Stay at The Beaufort Inn!
Much like Fripp Island, Harbor Island, AirBnB, and VRBO, The Beaufort Inn has suite style rooms and standalone apartments that are perfect for a group or family vacation. These are much like a vacation rental but with the added bonus of being in the heart of downtown Beaufort having access to The Beaufort Inn amenities.
A Hunting Island Guest Pass, Beach Chairs, and a Beach Umbrella are included in this package so you can enjoy the beach during your stay AND the convenience of being in walking distance to shops, restaurants, museums, night-life, and the Waterfront Park.
So why choose The Beaufort Inn?
- Our Suites can accommodate up to 10 people, depending on the room type
- All of our apartments have full kitchens, washer/dryer, living room, complimentary parking and wi-fi.
- Beaufort Inn Amenities include: Bicycles to explore Historic Downtown Beaufort, Access to the Celadon Pool, and 24/7 Front Desk staff who are happy to assist with reservations at area restaurants.
- You will always have a Rain Plan! As much as we all hope for sunshine 24/7, sometimes it rains in beautiful Beaufort. But if that happens during your stay at The Beaufort Inn, there are several great area museums, shops, art galleries, and activities for you to enjoy.
So what could a typical week at The Beaufort Inn look like?
- Check-In at 3pm
- Relax and explore the Waterfront Park
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many downtown restaurants
- Grab some food essentials from an area grocery store to stock up the kitchen
- Beach Day at Hunting Island State Park (Don't forget to take $2/person if you'd like to climb the Lighthouse)
- Swing by Shrimp Shack if you're grabbing a quick grab and go lunch/dinner OR dine at Foolish Frog for more of a sit down meal
- Pool Day at Celadon OR head back to Hunting Island for a Beach Day
- Explore Historic Downtown Beaufort's Old Point Neighborhood by Bicycle and take photos in front of where "The Big Chill", "Forces of Nature", and "Forrest Gump" were filmed
• Head to Luther's at 9:30pm for Karaoke
- Take a short 1 hour drive to Savannah OR Charleston for a day trip to explore downtown River Street or King Street. If choosing Savannah, stop by the Port Royal Sound Maritime Center on your way out of town and discover what makes the surrounding waters so unique and important to the East Coast.
- OR Schedule a Carriage Tour, Walking Tour, or Van Tour of Historic Downtown Beaufort. Tour range from history tours, movie tours, gullah tours, and/or ghost tours.
- Museum Exploration! - Check out Santa Elena, The Beaufort History Museum, The Verdier House, The Pat Conroy Literary Center and the newest National Park Reconstruction Museum (ask our front desk about our museum pass to receive an exclusive discount)
- Burger Night at Wren Bistro
- Check out at 11am
- Leave a 5-Star Review about your stay or contact our front desk to tell us about your experience!
We'd love for you to tag The Beaufort Inn on your Facebook and Instagram posts when sharing your experience!