Beautiful Beaufort, SC is nationally recognized for its beauty, history, architecture and environment. Featured in many films including “The Prince of Tides” and “Forrest Gump,” The Beaufort Inn stands in the heart of Beaufort and is the perfect venue for your special day. Request more information about having your special event at our premiere Beaufort venue, and we will contact you with the details.
Our fantastic setting boasts many gorgeous venues with historic, garden and rooftop views which are all exquisite backdrops for your event. From intimate gatherings to grand social events, we offer the perfect locations, and facilities to make your wedding day truly unique.
We Have Amazing Settings for a Perfect Event
- Intimate elopements to accommodate for your family
- A variety of venue options for your elegant events from small to large (up to 300 guests) events.
- Located in the Heart of Beaufort's Historic Downtown District which is walking distance from the Waterfront Park, dining and shopping
- Luxurious gardens, breathtaking courtyards, & ornate fountains
- Lush open spaces bordered by palmetto trees and sweeping spanish moss
- Beautifully tentable areas
For more Information, Contact Ellen Bauer at:
Our Event Sales Office is located in Old Bay Marketplace, which can be entered either from Bay Street or Port Republic Street. We're across from Oyster Cay Collections.